Follow these easy steps to submit a presentation for ISPS Liverpool 2017
- Decide on whether you wish to submit a paper, workshop, panel/ symposium, meet the author session or poster, or other.
- Select a theme/topic from the suggested list.
- Prepare a 300 word abstract.
- Submit your abstract at: isps2017.exordo.com
When submitting your abstract, you will be asked to confirm that your presentation conforms with your professional body's code of ethics (tick box , yes no) including that of concealing the identity in respect of any material you include about individuals (tick box, yes no) , and that you have declared any conflicts of interest(tick box, yes no) .
Types of submissions:
- Papers - 20 minutes with 10 minutes for discussion
- Panels/Symposia - 90 minutes. May include two, three, or more participants
- Workshops - 90 minutes, opportunity for active audience participation and learning
- Meet the Author - 30 minutes of discussion of a recently published book.
- Posters - for presentation of research, projects or programs, or other work on conference themes.
Abstract submission deadline: the deadline for abstracts has been extended to 15th January 2017
Those submitting abstracts will be informed of the outcome by 22nd January.